The Vine Grove Fire Department is a multifaceted response agency that puts the safety of our citizens first. We have two fire stations and seven apparatuses to respond to calls, ensuring a prompt response.
- 24-hour protection, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Rescue services
- Medical assistance to the Hardin County Ambulance Service
- Home inspections upon request
- Educational classes
- Emergency management for the City of Vine Grove
- Occupational education
- Fire prevention education for all age groups upon request
- F5 Storm shelter that holds 480 people. Open anytime there is severe weather in the area.
106 Crutcher Street
Vine Grove, KY 40175
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Vine Grove Fire Department
Joseph W. Parker
Jeff J. Hoyer
Samuel T. Pearson
Grayson L. Kirkman
Jimmy L. Matthews
Amy R. Pool
James C. Clark
Ruben A. Verde
Martin A. Deaton
Robert D. Williams
Michael M. Miller
Kevin Van Dyke
The Junior Firefighter Program teaches young adults ages 15 to 17 basic firefighting, teamwork, communication and leadership skills. Junior Firefighters also give safety and fire prevention presentations to local groups. When Junior Firefighters turn 18, they have the option to join the Vine Grove Fire Department. Contact Kenneth Lucey at 270-877-2110 for more information.
The Vine Grove Fire Department provides more than just fire and emergency services to the community. We are a full-service organization providing emergency services, public education, fire prevention, CPR and First Aid training to the community. We need volunteers for firefighting and all other situations we are called to serve.